Monday, July 23, 2012

Lollipop Explosion - Coming Soon!

Lollipop Explosion is the shattered candy crumbs that we can all relate to when we dropped that amazing rainbow sucker at the local carnival. Only this time, we can enjoy it indefinitely as gorgeous nail wear!

A sheer white jelly base loaded with multicolor glitter shreds, hexes, bars and subtle shimmer. Super festive, trendy Mod fashion nail wear.

CURRENTLY THIS POLISH WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE ORDERS HERE ON THIS SITE ON JULY 27TH AS WELL AS OTHER POLISH DESIGNS.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I wanted to enter the contest from facebook. This one is favorite. Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entering the Facebook comments- this is my very favorite!! The fact that it smells is just an amazingly cool bonus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entering from Facebook- I'm in love with this one! I especially love that it has shredded glitter.

    ReplyDelete